LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a well-known, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep said. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer produced and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two excessive movie genres together with explosive final results.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for tough rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this notion in my head for a extended time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the set off and generating this series occur,” Spencer said. “When we initial approached the performers about it, I was enthusiastic about the really actual potential for this to be a hit — and they had been as enthusiastic as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning position.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” characteristics Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite followers to come and play with them.”